K2 & Company is hiring a paid intern working remotely or hybrid. We are a growing Public Relations, Public Affairs, and Events agency in the Twin Cities with clients across the Midwest and the nation. K2’s events department manages a number of nonprofit galas each year. We are looking to hire an intern who can multitask and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple events simultaneously where you will gain unparalleled real-world experience. Interns will gain real-world experience in areas including direct gala planning, silent auction execution, event production, and event staffing.
Rate and Hours: $20/hour, 20 hours/week
Who: College Juniors, Seniors, Grad Students, or recent college graduates
- Collaborate with K2 event staff on planning various events, silent and live auctions, raffles, games, invitations, planning registration, and more
- Work events on event day from setup to tear down
- Help manage CRM databases, merchant websites, auctions, and donor information
- Research projects on behalf of clients
- Help our team brainstorm, strategize, execute, and bring results to clients
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on a wide variety of projects, including some that are political in nature
- Willingness to learn, grow, and be part of the K2 team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage sensitive information with a high level of discretion and good judgment
- Previous fundraising and/or events experience a plus
- A can-do, get-to-yes attitude!
- Team player
- Need to be based in the Twin Cities
- Some weekends and evenings required
Location: The K2 & Co. office is located in St Paul, Minnesota.
Contact: Brenna Wood, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com by February 9, 2024.